Question:
is it true when they say "do you believe in love at first sight"?
bluebigbubbles
2006-04-06 08:35:52 UTC
is it true when they say "do you believe in love at first sight"?
Eleven answers:
merrybears200
2006-04-07 15:32:42 UTC
I did not believe it for many years until I met my husband. We were attracted to each other over the phone by each others voice from the very first. We then met and IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!! We will be celebrating our 9th anniversary this November 8, 2006. And we are looking forward to many more. Hopefully at least another 25 years. He is older than I am but we are very much in love.

I was married once before for 17 year until he decided the grass was greener on the other side. We had gotten married when we were still in high school because I was pregnant.

My mother prayed everyday and every night that God would send me someone to love me the way I should be loved and I wasn't even looking for anyone. But he sent me the perfect man. We went on our first date on June 7, 1997 and were married on November 8, 1997.

So when people say do you believe in Love at First Sight I DO!! and it does happen.
2006-04-06 08:46:04 UTC
What does this have to do with economics? And what is the question?

I would assume that when someone says, "do you believe in love at first sight" that they are asking a question. Is it true to ask a question?

I'd say all questions are true...though of course the interest behind it may be sincere or false...and sadly, here, many are just written in the hope of maintaining points.

If anyone reads this interested in whether or not I believe in love at first sight, yes, I have absolutely no doubt that it exists, and, by coincidence, that it can be true.
Tabby417
2006-04-06 08:44:04 UTC
If you meant is "love at first sight" true, I think there are different opinions. I fell in love with my first love at 1st sight and he's still in my heart but my spouse of 12 1/2 years I hated when I met him the 1st time.

So it is truly a persons own feeling & opinion if its true or not.
Jules
2006-04-06 08:40:47 UTC
I have always believe in it. There are certainly different kinds of love at first sight. The sight of your baby right after it's birth and looking into that sweet face is love at first sight. I also believe you can communicate with someone via email, chat, phone conversations and grow to love them but when first seen in person there can be that love at first sight. I know it sounds superficial but my gut instinct tells me if you feel it, and not infatuation, there is something there to build upon.
2006-04-06 08:39:43 UTC
I believe that the saying is true. The first time I saw my husband I knew that we would be together forever and I told him that. We didn't see each other for 3 months after that, then we ran into each other at the mall and started dating. Now, 5 years later we are married and looking forward to starting a family. Love is not blind, people are.
tyba
2006-04-06 08:39:07 UTC
This is typically a pretty good pick-up line...

Do I personally believe in love at first sight??

No. It takes time to sort out if it is really love or just lust. Although the butterflies in the stomach is a pretty good start. Just glad after a year with my fiancee... I still have them.
ierna
2016-09-25 20:02:35 UTC
All love is authentic. the undertaking is that human beings don't comprehend that love transformations. once you first fall in love with a guy or woman, you sense a undeniable way. Your coronary heart races once you spot them, you by no skill opt to be remote from them. you may no longer shop your palms off them. and you sense this form continuously. yet after some years, the affection transformations. you're nonetheless in love, however the fast coronary heart beat would not ensue as usually. you start to sense delicate even once you're no longer close to them, and the intercourse will become much less considerable. that's totally commonplace, and happens to each couple. the undertaking is maximum human beings anticipate to sense the comparable way for something of their lives, and it only would not artwork that way. they think of they have fallen out of love. They give up speaking, and regrettably, extremely of having an prolonged-lasting, loving intimate relationship, human beings only supply up. there have been lots of analyze in this. In college, I had an anthropology instructor that made us examine Loving one yet another. I overlook who the author became into, besides the undeniable fact that it became into the main magnificent element i've got ever examine. It extremely replaced the way i glance at relationships.
honey shah
2006-04-06 08:45:12 UTC
no its not . in 1st sight u only see apparent beauty ... that can not create love .love is something that u feel after knowing a person internally ,
Kìmߣ®L¥
2006-04-06 08:38:52 UTC
Most of the time it is true. You would have to feel the same way also for it to be true...
malroymck
2006-04-06 08:39:01 UTC
yes, it is true
♥♥♥dannii