Question:
i just discovered mails in the trash of my girls friend's box (she has been writing love mails to other guys)
tesolinorit
2006-03-07 17:07:25 UTC
i wrote her a mail telling her to tell me the truth but she replied asking me stupid questions. What do i do?
Ten answers:
Ted Pack
2006-03-07 17:17:25 UTC
I'd dump her.

As a side note, you posted this in the economics category.

If you closed it, giving someone helpful (ahem) a best answer rating here, then posted it again in one of the Love & Romance categories, you'd probably get a wider response.
x_y_z_012
2006-03-07 17:55:49 UTC
I faced the exact same thing. I met my ex from long ago online and he insisted that I change my screen name. (I was like 19 at the time so I didn't know any better) He even told me what password to use and all. Anyways, one day I was thinking about how things had changed between us and I happened to use that password he had chosen for me for his e-mail...I was able to get in. I found out that I was not his only "online" GF but that he was e-mailing like 3 different girls. In short, you don't need this. I confronted him and I told all of his supposed GF what he was doing. He didn't know what he wanted and made himself feel better by doing this. Don't let her do that to you. There are a lot of other girls out there that will appreciate you. I know that it hurts to find out this way but your instinct, as mine, told you to check her e-mail. Now that you have found out what she is doing, dump her!!!!
2006-03-08 04:08:53 UTC
If she is writing love letters to others she is not the one for you. She is playing the field while still enjoyng the comfort of being with you. This basically shows a lack of respect for you and also a lack of personal charachter on her part. Take charge of the situation. Dont wait around and hope she will come around!

Im sorry man.
moltenlava
2006-03-07 17:12:10 UTC
well you saw the evidence for yourself so maybe you should tell her how hurt you are and that you seriously want to know the truth behind those letters. You shouldn't waste your time with someone who doesn't care about your feelings.
deerwoman777
2006-03-07 17:16:54 UTC
OK,you know its wrong to break into someones e-mail>right? what she is doing wrong also,find yourself a new girlfriend and leave her mail alone...sometimes we find what we are looking for
max1us
2006-03-08 00:19:52 UTC
You mustn't read smb. else's letters. But if you have done it, you must decide can you share your girl with anybody else. In Russia is a good proverb: "Better to eat a cake with chorus, than to peck a sh.t alone".
DJ
2006-03-08 23:23:28 UTC
It sounds to me like she is playing you for a fool. Don't buy in to her "ways". Tell her that you don't understand her response and that you are not stupid. And demand straight-forward answers.
rcruz1001
2006-03-07 17:08:42 UTC
Dump her, there are too many girls out there to be worring about just one. Don't waste your time.
ttoommaa
2006-03-10 16:51:07 UTC
Move this question from economics to dating or something...
2006-03-12 17:14:15 UTC
kick her to the curb! :D