Question:
why do people pick their eye bugers???
boycrazy_0593
2006-01-29 13:43:03 UTC
HUMANS
Six answers:
2006-01-29 13:48:50 UTC
beacause,just think what if a really cute guy came up to you and saw it!!!!

I would be soooooo embaressed~!!!!

lol

bye
hectorthe4runner
2006-01-29 13:47:23 UTC
I would rather someone pick their eye bugers than to have to stare at the nasty stuff in their eye. I consider picking eye boogers the lesser of two evils.
?
2006-01-30 19:10:23 UTC
Because they are just so darn tasty. In fact, I think they taste better than nose boogers.MMMMM MMMMM good.
2006-01-29 13:47:38 UTC
its sooo groosss but it does get annoying so ya a persons gotta do what an alien doesn't =)
baby_grl2472000
2006-01-29 13:57:19 UTC
uh they usually pick them to get them outta their eyes.... why else would they pick them...DUH lol
stitchfan85
2006-01-29 13:45:59 UTC
why not? it looks disgusting if you have yellow stuff in your eyes.