Question:
there is a line of hot babes outside my door , trying to get in to rape me, whats the number for 911?
2006-04-16 05:17:46 UTC
there is a line of hot babes outside my door , trying to get in to rape me, whats the number for 911?
Eighteen answers:
Ray
2006-04-16 05:20:09 UTC
912
2006-04-16 05:50:03 UTC
I answer the 911. People like you make me wonder why birth control wasn't around 15 years ago. Oh yeah- it was. Did you swirl the toilet and survive?
Leah
2006-04-16 05:20:03 UTC
Dream on, thats the oldest line in the book
Reza
2006-04-16 05:21:41 UTC
why don't u call 911 for asking the number of them I'm sure they will answer you.
dluvshistory
2006-04-16 17:49:12 UTC
This is really funny! LOL I needed this! I'm in such a boring humdrum place and this was better than anything I've seen or heard in a while! Thanks for the comic relief! Ha Ha ha
anonymous.artist
2006-04-16 05:20:25 UTC
I would debate whether a female can actually rape a male.
fatpendulum
2006-04-16 05:22:09 UTC
The stonecutters say that its really 912.
Darkchaos
2006-04-16 05:22:04 UTC
119 backwards
asd
2006-04-16 05:19:06 UTC
Why dont you open the door and ask them?
Mikbrik43
2006-04-16 05:19:22 UTC
1-800-wake-up
bluebustercyndy