Question:
my mother i s dead?
landosha_franklin30
2006-03-06 13:47:41 UTC
my mother i s dead?
Eleven answers:
chinnookwinds
2006-03-06 17:11:45 UTC
I am sorry your mother has passed away, but why did you post it in Economics?
Who?Me?
2006-03-06 21:54:38 UTC
I am sorry about your loss too, and agree with the above poster. This is not a question.
2006-03-06 21:54:53 UTC
im sorry my father is dead
rose
2006-03-07 01:59:07 UTC
i think you are very sad and suddenly can't accept the truth, right? Although she body was gone, but she still in your memory forever...
ssavage2004
2006-03-06 23:22:28 UTC
Unfortunately, it would appear so. I'm sorry for your loss.
elizabeth_ashley44
2006-03-07 01:27:25 UTC
Reply hazy, try again.
browneyedmaiden
2006-03-06 21:48:19 UTC
this isn't a question! sorry bout your loss.
2006-03-06 21:55:18 UTC
Sorry to hear that.....what was your question?
goode_times_die
2006-03-06 21:54:07 UTC
Sorry to hear that, however, this is not a question!!!!!!!!!
Phil
2006-03-06 22:44:19 UTC
I'm sorry.
max1us