Question:
Stock Market Help? (Urgent)?
?
2012-04-27 08:16:26 UTC
Alright, I'm doing an economics project and the summary for my stocks are due today. I've been following them for 6 weeks like I was supposed to but I don't know what I'm (specifically) supposed to do?
Here's the requirements:

Part 2:
Invest: Choose 5–10 companies of your choice to invest your $100,000. Now apply what you have learned about the stock market to the Stock Market Game; complete a six-week stock market game simulation.

A. The following two websites (http://www.howthemarketworks.com and http://www.WallStreetSurvivor.com) have stock market simulation games and you will have the choice of which one you would like to use. You will have to sign up for a free account in order to start this project. Make sure you visit both sites and pick which one you would like to work with. When selecting your game, you will have the option to join a class or play individually. Select play individually.

B. Be sure to read the directions on how to play the game, and go to the help screen if you ever have questions. Be sure to contact your teacher if you have any problems with the website or the game.

C. While playing the game, be sure to stay active. You will want to check your stock’s progress DAILY and follow the news to get information on your company.

D. Give a weekly report for as long as you play the game for your companies. For at least four of your companies, write a weekly summary on the business, earnings statements, or any news that have or will impact your company’s share prices. Create a table with a report summary for each company for each week during the six-week period.

E. Include your reports and summaries in the second part of your Research Project.

It's basically just D that I need explained..
Four answers:
livestium
2012-04-29 08:02:13 UTC
I think you need to keep a diary of those weeks events and how they effected your share price. So if for example you had picked a miner such as Oregan Gold (ORE) did ORE release an RNS regulatory news that effected the price, did outside market forces such as the value of the dollar falling raise the gold price and that of Gold mining companies.

Even if you have missed any news that might have effected your prices you can still find it on share dealing sites which keep a good record on events.
2015-01-26 15:07:09 UTC
Penny stocks are loosely categorized companies with share prices of below $5 and with market caps of under $200 million. They are sometimes referred to as "the slot machines of the equity market" because of the money involved. There may be a good place for penny stocks in the portfolio of an experienced, advanced investor, however, if you follow this guide you will learn the most efficient strategies https://tr.im/c8109
2014-10-05 23:51:34 UTC
You can make too much money with Binary Options and you have to ways for that: learning to do very well or as you can see clicking the link below: ( http://forexsignal.kyma.info ) The most important thing is that if you have the right programs and you study the right stuff you WILL success in this buisness! This course explain everything you need to start a very profitable trading activity.
housewright
2017-03-03 09:22:56 UTC
A inventory cost can pass up or down. once you sell, you additionally could make a income or take a loss. in case you at the instant are not prepared to take a place in something the place you may lose funds, then placed funds into something greater secure like a funds industry account the place the cost remains consistent on the place you customarily earn beneficial interest.